Monday, December 17, 2012

Fun on a Run

It's 6:55. It's winter break. I just ran two miles. I know what you're thinking: why?
Why would you want to run a 600 mile relay to raise funds and awareness towards, the increasingly endangered Florida panther population? I don't know. I also don't know how any animal, not just panthers, could possibly survive from the way we encroach on their habitats. I don't see a panther or a gator or a snake being able to cross some of the roads I've had to run through. That's my biggest motivation, because it's not fair. Not fair to the bordering-on-100 panther population. So don't forget to visit us, check us out and support us online at www.indiegogo.com/t4tails! Share our story!

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the good work. I give you credit as most would not be as energetic enough to run 2 miles let alone 600.

    I'm proud of FGCU and its students/faculty.

    ReplyDelete